The Undergraduate Certificate in Theological Studies (CTS) is designed to give students a grounding in Christian ministry and theological study. It provides an excellent framework for ministerial preparation, being both academic and practical. This course can be taken either full-time for one year or part-time for two years. The part-time course requires attendance at Wycliffe Hall one day per week, which is ideal for students who would like further theological education or preparation for lay ministry but are unable to commit to full-time study.
The Undergraduate Certificate in Theological Studies at Wycliffe Hall offers:
- A foundational introduction to the core disciplines of theology, ministry, and apologetics
- Teaching by core Wycliffe Hall staff and university faculty
- All the intellectual rigour of the University of Oxford, combined with the pastoral and ministerial insights of Wycliffe tutors
- Flexible assessment structures
- An evangelical ethos with the opportunity to participate in formational activities and the life of the worshipping community
- The option to continue onto the Diploma in Theological Studies or the Bachelor of Theology course