The Lanier Foundation, a supporter of Wycliffe Hall for many years, has recently bought Yarnton Manor to extend its biblical research and training mission into the United Kingdom.
The Historic 17th Century Jacobean manor house was built in 1611 and located four miles northwest of Wycliffe Hall.
The Foundation will be developing the site for its own purposes over the next couple of years. Meanwhile, it has generously asked Wycliffe Hall if it would like to use any of the facilities at Yarnton Manor to support its activities. We continue to discuss with the Foundation how this may be done for our mutual benefit.
Photo Credit: Knight Frank