The BA in Theology and Religion is an intellectually rigourous course that provides students with an introduction to academic Christian theology. Taking a combination of required and elective papers, students will study a broad range of topics in Christian theology via lectures, tutorials, and seminars.
The BA in Theology and Religion at Wycliffe Hall offers:
- Student-centred learning, with an emphasis on student initiative and exploration
- All the intellectual rigour of the University of Oxford, combined with the pastoral and ministerial insights of Wycliffe tutors
- Sustained personal interaction with and support from tutors
- An evangelical ethos with the opportunity to participate in formational activities and the life of the worshipping community
- A proven track record of outstanding performance.
Wycliffe students enrol directly into the fourth term of the BA curriculum. For a general overview of the course, please see the Theology and Religion webpage on the University of Oxford Admissions website.