Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Theology and Religion (University of Oxford)
The BA in Theology and Religion is an intellectually rigourous course that provides students with an introduction to academic Christian theology. Taking a combination of required and elective papers, students will study a broad range of topics in Christian theology via lectures, tutorials, and seminars.
The BA in Theology and Religion at Wycliffe Hall offers:
- Student-centred learning, with an emphasis on student initiative and exploration
- All the intellectual rigour of the University of Oxford, combined with the pastoral and ministerial insights of Wycliffe tutors
- Sustained personal interaction with and support from tutors
- An evangelical ethos with the opportunity to participate in formational activities and the life of the worshipping community
- A proven track record of outstanding performance.