Anglican views of baptism and on the doctrine of atonement.
- 2016. The Five Phases of Leadership: An overview for Christian leaders. Ambridge, PA: Whitchurch Publishing
- 2013. The Wiley-Blackwell Companion to the Anglican Communion. Oxford: Wiley- Blackwell, Justyn was co-editor with Ian Markham, Barney Hawkins and Leslie Steffenson, and wrote chapters on ‘Theology in the Anglican Communion’ and ‘The Province of South East Asia’ for it.
- 2013. The Gospel according to Galatians: The Good News of Jesus Christ for a Secular Age. Blue Bell, PA: Classical Anglican Press
- 2007. The Justifying Judgement of God: a Reassessment of the place of Judgement in the Saving Work of Christ. Paternoster Theological Monograph, Paternoster Press
- 2010. ‘Colin Gunton’s Doctrine of Atonement: Transcending rationalism by Metaphor’ in: The Theology of Colin Gunton. Ed. Lincoln Harvey, New York and London: T & T Clark/Continuum
- 1996. A sermon entitled, ‘Where to Worship God,’ was included in The Times Best Sermons of 1996, London: Cassell
- 2013. ‘The forgiveness of sins and the work of Christ: A case for substitutionary atonement’ Anglican Theological Review. Vol. 95, No. 1, Winter 2013, 9-24.
- 2010. ‘Leaning on the everlasting arms: a case for Christian assurance’ Trinity Journal for Theology and Ministry. Vol. IV, No. 1, Spring 2010, 99-111.
- 2008. ‘The Resurrection and the Uniqueness of Jesus Christ,’ Trinity Journal for Theology and Ministry. Vol. II, No. 2, Fall 2008, 95-109.
- 2008. ‘The Two Rival “Gospels” behind the current crisis in Anglicanism,’ Trinity Journal for Theology and Ministry. Vol. II, No. 1, Spring 2008, 96-106.
- 2007. ‘Keeping the Church Theologically Rigorous’Trinity Journal for Theology and Ministry. Vol. I, Fall 2007, 16-22.
- 2005. ‘The Justifying Judgement of God,’ Anvil. Vol. 22, No. 1, 2005, 29-39.